2014년 10월 19일 일요일

Friendship or Love that is the question

                                                           love or friendship

I tried to choose deep topic.
 the reason why i choosed deep topic is that it's funny to talk with.
If you have to choose love or friendship, what will you choose?

                                                   this is the image of western version.

In this image you can see the boy who gain both love and friendship.
However you can find some problems. Let us assume that I have two friends.
I love one of my friends who is a woman. And my other friend also love her.
what if they are both valued friend and valued love.
 If this situation happens to you, what will you choose? love or friendship?

                                                   this is the image of korean version.

Most people think that it happens only in the movie. But you can see the image of korean version and
what they are doing. Before i went to army, I also had similar experience .
If you don't solve these problem in advance, you can lose both real friendship and real love.

In my opinion, there is some difference between love and friendship
person want to check love by express. If you don't express anything, he or she will get my lines crossed(misunderstood). Even i don't express anything, real friend doesn't care. because they know everything about me.

Also there is more interesting difference between love and friendship.
If i said to my girlfriend like "friendship is more important to me", then she would mump.
But If i said same thing to my bestfriend, then he would become silent and try to understand me.

It's really hard to choose one thing. The best scenario is to gain both love and friendship.
I hope every person in the world get both thing.
But sometimes you are going to in pain. (Actually i did last semester... lol..)

Questions

1. If you have to choose love or friendship, what will you choose?
   (there is no one option. and tell me the reason why you choose)

2. what is the definition of  love and friendship? i want to hear about your definition.

3. what is more important to you? Love or friendship?
    (professor don't tell me like this "they are both  important" i will dissapointed)

4. Have you ever experienced i underlined in the text?
    If you don't have these experience, let's assume you had these experience before and tell me
    what will you do?
   (professor and professor's bestfriend both love same girl)

 5. What if your bestfriend don't like your girlfriend and tell you to break up with your girlfriend.
     Will you break up?

Bob's(나) quote  -Love is the thing i don't want to forget, Friendship is the thing i don't want to lose-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기